Our history

“COMING TOGETHER IS THE BEGINNING. KEEPING TOGETHER IS PROGRESS. WORKING TOGETHER IS SUCCESS”
- Henry Ford -

The FRANCESCO BARETTO company was set in 1902 for the purpose of fabricating wooden objects such as wheelbarrows and handles for pickaxes, shovels etc.

Baretto

1902

1905

Poster dating back to the early 20th century.

In the 1920s, this type of production was integrated with the fabrication of metal carpentry components.

1920s

1930

1930s poster.

Postcard of 1936: 300 battalion carts.

1936

From 1948 to the 1960s

A few years after the end of the Second World War, at the start of the new economic boom, the company took a further step forward, modifying its corporate name to FRANCESCO BARETTO S.p.A. on February 28, 1948.

The corporate object was also modified to: wood and/or metal carpentry components, assembly and/or processing of industrial plants on own behalf and/or on behalf of third parties.
Baretto

In 1976, the company transferred its operations from its historical headquarter to the current site located in Via Romitorio 125, 16010 Masone (GE).
Baretto

1976

Oggi

Company business has continued to evolve, moving towards its current activity of fabrication of precision-engineered heavy carpentry components.
Baretto
Baretto

ADDRESS: Via Romitorio, 125 - 16010 Masone (GE) Italy
TELEPHONE: +39 010 9270036 
FAX: +39 010 9236048
EMAIL: info@fbaretto.it
PEC: fbaretto@pec.it
VAT No.: 00273520106
SHARE CAPITAL: € 567.300,00

Site updated on 09/08/2018